pizzaPosted: February 16, 2010
These pizzas come together in minutes and require very few ingredients! This recipe is always included in the Camp Endeavor Recipe books that campers are sent home because it is a favorite of mine! It makes an easy Saturday lunch or weeknight dinner and everyone in your family can make their own! Using tortillas cuts the calories way down and allows you to enjoy an “entire” pizza yourself!
Tortilla Pizza – 1 serving
- 1 whole-grain tortilla (aim for at least 4 g of fiber)
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheese
- toppings: mushrooms, peppers, olives, onions, etc.
- Pre-heat oven to 375° (ask your parents for help if necessary)
- Toast tortilla on a baking sheet for about 3 minutes in the oven
- Top tortilla with sauce, toppings and cheese
- Bake until cheese has melted, about 3-5 minutes
- Cut into wedges and enjoy!