Chicken Sausage & Garbanzo Bean SautéPosted: March 17, 2010
This is a meal that comes together in minutes and is sure to be loved by the whole family!
Serve with a green salad and a piece of whole-grain bread for a well-rounded and satisfying meal!
Recipe: Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Garbanzo Beans – serves 4
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 package chicken sausage (I used Bilinski’s Organic Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausages)
- 1 – 15 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2/3 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- spices: red pepper flakes, garlic salt
Heat olive oil in large pan. Add onion and sausages. When lightly browned add garbanzo beans, red peppers and spinach. When heated through and spinach has wilted, toss with feta cheese, spices and serve!